Advising & Class Selection Schedules
Prior to your advising windows listed below, your family’s advisor will contact you with further information and instructions. Advisors are assigned by each family’s last name as follows:
At any time, you are invited to review this High School Class Selection Procedures Document.
Advising and Class Selection Schedule:
Incoming 12th Grade Students
- Advising Window: Ended: April 7
- Class Selection: Ended April 9 (Contact your Advisor)
Incoming 11th Grader Students
- Advising Window: April 12 – 21
- Class Selection: Ended April 23 (Contact your Advisor)
Incoming 10th Grade Students
- Advising Window: April 26 – May 5
- Class Selection: May 6 – 7 (via RenWeb)
Incoming 9th Grade Students
- Mandatory Meeting: Wednesday, May 5 @ 4 pm in the Chapel
- Advising Window: May 10 – 13
- Class Selection: May 14 – 17 (via RenWeb)
Please note: if necessary, these dates are subject to change.
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Prior to your advising windows, the advisors will contact you with further information and instructions but in the meantime, feel free to review this Middle School Class Selection Procedures Document.
Class Selection Schedule:
- Incoming 8th Grade Students: Ended April 16 (Contact your advisor)
- Incoming 7th Grade Students: April 26 – 30
- Incoming 6th Grade Students:
- Mandatory Family Meeting: Tuesday, May 4, 3:00 pm, in the Chapel
- Class Selection: May 10 – 14
If you would like further information, please feel free to contact your advisor via email at any time.