Be Sure to Re-Enroll Soon! New Enrollment is Now Open.
As a reminder, the mission of USCO is to partner with parents to ignite a passion for Jesus in students through experiences in worship, academics, missions, leadership, and adventure. Please listen to Jeff Cooper’s message, as he explains USCO’s mission.
Jen Sutherland and Jake Busby speak on the “why” we are here, how we should be managing work at home and also give important academic details.
- Mandatory Parent Meetings
- Upcoming Changes to Student Policies
GENERAL RE-ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- The Enrollment Fee is $280 after February 22nd. $100 will be due at the time of enrollment; $180 will be due June 1st.
- If you would like to enroll a sibling of a current student, please contact Kristi Glaze (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience to start the application process.
- Enrollment is first come, first served and classes do fill up.
- Please take time to enroll your returning students to save their spot!
- New Student Enrollment Has Started!
Directions to Re-Enroll Your Students:
- Login to Renweb/ParentsWeb https://www.renweb.com
- Go to Apply/Enroll
- Go to Enroll/Re-Enroll
- Go to “click here to open enrollment”
- You will then see ENROLLMENT 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR and your child(ren)’s packets
– New this year! Elementary tuition will include curriculum and classroom supplies fees:
- K4 $1450
- K5-5th grade $4600
– Secondary Tuition will remain the same:
- 6th-8th $5500
- 9th-12th $5600
- Curriculum and class fees will continue to be billed through FACTS
– Payments – 1st Payment will be due July 1st
Please contact our main office (firstname.lastname@example.org)if you have any questions. We are here to assist in any way we are able.